Monday, January 9, 2012

Love January :-)

Assalamualaikum guys :-)

Have a nice and beautiful day kayy. Lately nie,I rajin pulak nak update blog bagai maybe sebab entry  nie dibulan January which is my fav month so I jadi terover rajin nak update blog. I rase macam dah hari-hari I update blog terchenta nie. Okay :-)
 
  I want a new life and I want it with you :-)
 
 
How can this happen to me ? Ouhh I'm so not cool coz everytime I see a couple holding their hands,or just plainly sitting together,I look away. Its not that I hate seeing lovers,but because it's reminds me of a question nobody can answer. Where's mine ? I'm so not cool babe :-( But I'll never cry coz I believe that someday there be someone walk into my life.
 Ouhh panjang pulak falsafah english I nie kann but actually I memang selalu terfikir time I stay sorang-sorang dalam bilik,kenapa I takde macam nie ? And reflect untuk question I tadi,just be patient girl cena :-) That's real me and I love mine so much :-)
And I'm the one who love reading alots of love quotes. It's really touch my heart.
 
She loves him more then he would ever know, he love's her more than he would ever show.
And the most lucky guy in my life mestilah someone yang romantic kann sebab I sukee. Huhu. I sukee somethings yang macam nie. It's so interesting and boleh buat I berbunge-bunge an sekejap. Sekejap pun jadilah. Trust me. I'm the one who love loving and romantic guy.So dear future hubby,please take note. Grrr.Maluu-maluu =.=
I suka search benda-benda alah nie dekat google,tumblr and sometimes when I berblogging. I rase enjoy sangat and bile dah enjoy tu mule lahh berangan penuh dalam kepala nie. Macam-macam cerita dogeng keluar. And yang lagi tak boleh blahh segala future planning semua dah melekat dalam kepala nie. Haish laa. Sampai kena delete sikit sebab dah tak cukup space nak masukkan ilmu calculus pulak. Ngee :-)
 
 I don't know which is worse,
Loving someone knowing it's going to cause you pain or being in pain because you can't love someone. 
 
Conclusionnya hari nie, I 'll love you forever January :-) Ouhh,sungguh takde kaitan pape kann but I just hope that everythings will be fine and I'm the most lucky girl in this January. Tibe-tibe rase macam nak someone propose me in January. Ouhh,I'm not in love again and again <3
Things happen for a reason. Never blame yourself :-)
Have a beautiful day with best quotes around youu
 
Still hoping and waiting :-)
Dear Cena,please keep waiting <3

No comments:

Post a Comment