Thursday, January 12, 2012

12 January 2012

And I'm 20 today :-)

Assalamualaikum and Hello guys.Have a nice and blast day ^_^
Ouhh,I'm just 20 now. Seriously,I'm happy on my birth day. Really enjoyed myself with my girlfriends in my campus. Now,let's start the story with beautiful words and happy feelings.

It's 12am now and I received some sms and facebook "wall writting" wishing me a happy birthday. Seriously,time tuu I takde lahh rase musykil pape. I just happy je sebab ramai friends yang wish for my birthday.And dalam kepala I mase tuu,I just fike nak bace buku je sebab malam esok I ade test for Mgt subject. I dah kemas semua buku-buku atas meja and I baring sambil menelaah sikit Mgt topic. And tibe-tibe Wanie ajak I turun bawah beli air. Seriously,I malas giler and macam tak logik pulak dia dahaga air malam-malam buta nie. Tapi I follow je dia beli air and seriously I taklah syak yang bukan-bukan lagi mase tuu. Sampai je kat bawah,haa semua forum I complete malam tuu. Siap dengan tepung lagi tauu. Okay,end untuk malam tuu I disirami tepung. First time dalam hidup I celebrate birthday dengan tepung. Huhu,but I'm still happy. Enjoyed with my another 4girlfriends :-)

I love the smile on the birthday cake :-)

And I dapat hadiah besar dari diorang malam tuu. Haha,muka dah confirmlah bahagia giler. Siap peluk lagi hadiah tuu. Huhu,bahagia tak terkata sayang. And what inside the boxpresent? Alots of sweets and kit-kat bar. Thanks alot guys. I happy and seriously I happy sebab atleast diorang ingat my birthday. Pasal hadiah semua tuu,I tak kisah langsung. Tapi diorang pulak yang rase serba-salah dengan I sebab hadiah macam tuu. And even without birthday cake I takde rase pape punn. Seriously guys. Trust me,okay :-)
And that night I sleep with tepung on my kepala. Hehe :-)

 celebrate my birthday for the second-time ^_^

After test Mgt malam tuu,I ajak Aifa beli makanan kat uptown. Seriously,I lapar giler. And tiba-tiba Aifa ajak I lepak kat Anggerik sekejap. Mase tuu,memang I tak faham pape sebab I ingat Aifa nak lepak dengan Alya. Huhu dari jauh I dah nampak kelibat fairus dengan muka bercahayakan lilin. Hehe bila I datang dekat meja tuu,taraaa :-)
A beautiful chocolate cake with pretty heart on it. Ouhh I jadi malu sekejap. Yang nie memang I terkejut besar.  It is sincerely appreciated. I have the nicest and best friends in the world. And I also received beautiful purple polka dot fabrics from them. Lemah jantung mase lalui saat-saat semalam and now I understand my girlfriends feeling mase kitorunk celebrate birhday diorang yang dah lepas-lepas hari tuu :-)
I'm 20 years old :-)
I have received some really nice sms, facebook “wall writing,” wishing me a Happy Birthday. Thank you all for your kindness. It is sincerely appreciated. I have the nicest and best friends in the world.
Many, many thanks to everyone who called to wish me a happy birthday :-)
Dear my girlsfriends : Fairus,Aifah,Kiena and Wanie. Thanks alots guys. 
u guys make my day :-)
p/s: segala pic mase hari kejadian akan diupload esok :-) Thank youu <3

No comments:

Post a Comment